Concur, one of the market leading travel and expense management software programs, was acquired by SAP in 2014. Now, starting with SAP Business One 9.2 PL7, SAP Business One is fully integrated to Concur.
With concur, employees can automate expense management from receipt capture to reimbursement. Submit and approve from any mobile device. This streamlined process allows employees to lose the paper and get back time. Concur offers users the ability to control and gain greater visibility into spending habits relating to business travel, expenses, and invoice management. As a cloud based service with an integrated SAP Business One solution, Concur operates on a single, open platform providing end-to-end resources to be used by businesses of any size.
- Travel & Expenses
- Streamlined Processes: Easily book travel via a smartphone or desktop browser while credit charges and itineraries are captured automatically.
- Higher Accuracy of Information: E-receipts from travel suppliers and receipts captured with ExpenseIt from Concur automatically turn into expense line items, providing more accurate and timely information for finance teams.
- Smartphones: The Concur mobile travel and expense app helps everyone stay productive on the road.
- Compliance: An effortless experience for employees makes in-policy booking simple.
- Flexibility: Concur Travel enables travelers to book from their desktop or mobile.
- Visibility: Pre-trip and exception approvals, along with standardized reports, offer visibility throughout the booking cycle.
- Integrated: Concur connects organizations to all sources of spend – POs, e-invoices, paper and e-mailed invoices and supplier networks.
- Transparency: Pre-defined reports, dashboards and key metrics offer a comprehensive view into spending for better cash flow management.
- Simplicity: Easy-to-use web-based and mobile applications enable streamlined processes—from authorization to supplier payment.