In this year SAP Business One summit, SAP has launched the SAP Business One Sales app which provides instant access to the most relevant business information anywhere, anytime.
Key features of SAP Business One Sales:
- Cover the entire sales pipeline, handling of all sales-related documents, including sales opportunities, quotations, and orders
- Manage customers and leads using analytical information and intelligent outlooks
- Arrange daily activities and record all check-ins
- Monitor sales performance using predefined KPIs
- Check inventory levels and get product details
- SAP Business One 9.2, version for SAP HANA PL1 or higher
- Apple iPhone 5 or newer with iOS 8.0 or higher
- Service Layer, SAP Business One Analytics, and App Framework
- Supported license types: Professional, Limited CRM, Starter Package, and Mobile Sales users (new)*
Note: Use of SAP Business One Sales with your business data requires SAP Business One 9.2, version for SAP HANA as your back-end system.
What’s the different this new Sales app from the old SAP Business One mobile app?
SAP Business One Sales App currently support both iOS and Andriod platform.
In technique level, new Sales app only available on Hana version sap business one since it is using SAP Service layer instead of the old fashion SAP Business One integration framework. (No need to config integration framework any more. I guess intercompany solution will also be rewritten by using Service Layer someday.)
It has not as much as functionality as old SAP Business One mobile app. The new SAP Business One Sales app is solely designed with sales team. It is basically much simpler for the sales team to use and carry out tasks associated with their day to day activities. Sales reps can handle their sales activities and stay informed about their business.
Take a closer look in this video:
Leave a comment